Residential Lawn and Landscape Maintenance
We specialize in residential lawn and landscape maintenance, with over 30 years experience here in Colorado Springs.
Easy, Affordable, Complete Lawn Care
Our minimum service includes:
- Season Long Mowing
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control (March & April)
- 5 Applications of Turf Fertilizer
- Unlimited Turf Weed Control
- Unlimited Off Lawn Weed Control for weeds in cracks and crevices in driveway, mulch beds, and rock beds
You can add these services:
- Springtime Short Mowing and Cleanup
- Core Aeration
- Monthly Edging
- Sprinkler System Activation, Inspection and 1st Adjustment
- Sprinkler System Winterization
- Sprinkler System Repair billed by the hour plus parts
- Yard Clean-up billed by the hour
- Shrub Trimming billed by the hour
What you can expect:
The season begins in March and April with springtime short mowing to get the embedded debris cleaned up from the turf areas, edging, and fertilizer and weed control. Pre-Emergent Weed Control is applied in late March to early April, and is applied the same day as the first application of Fertilizer and Weed Control. The Pre-Emergent Weed control takes care of the crabgrass and other weed grasses. Core aeration begins in early April, mowing begins in mid to late April, and sprinklers should be ready for activation in the last week of April or the first week in May. Edging is scheduled monthly through the season. Weed control is applied on an as-necessary basis to keep your lawn and concrete areas weed free. Fertilizer is applied 5 times at approximately 6 week intervals. We mow into late October. The irrigation system winterizations begin in mid October. We are available for cleanup and shrub trimming services when you are ready for these services anytime through the season.
Count on The Lawnsmith to service your property with excellence.